Harneys Fiduciary offers clients compliance services customised to each jurisdiction in which the company operates, including BVI, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Anguilla and Bermuda.
Our group of specialist lawyers and compliance experts work together to create appropriate solutions for clients to ensure their compliance with US FATCA, UK FATCA and similar legal regimes.
Harneys’ compliance services include:
- Navigation of FATCA regulations and other automatic exchange regimes to determine applicability and entity classification;
- Registration and self-certification processing for FFIs and NFFEs;
- Assistance with correctly classifying accounts or investors;
- Establishment of procedures to ensure that any new investors are appropriately categorised;
- Preparation of customised FATCA compliance manuals and procedures;
- Annual reporting of certain information of US reportable accounts, non-participating FFIs and/or recalcitrant account holders;
- Conducting regular FATCA compliance review.
Whether our clients need guidance for FATCA law in BVI, Cayman or any other jurisdiction, Harneys stays at the forefront of all offshore regulations so that all proper compliance guidelines are met.