Clients include companies and exempted limited partnerships in Cayman as well as regulated and non-regulated companies in the BVI.
Our liquidation experts provide clients with a straight-forward and inexpensive process that brings the company to an orderly end while providing formal closure and certainty to the affairs of the company. If a company has already disposed of its assets and settled all its liabilities the entire liquidation process can oftentimes be completed within four to six weeks.
In order to provide our services we generally require that an entity is solvent and able to pay its debts; in good standing with government authorities; able to sign an indemnity in favour of the appointed liquidator; and not subject to any current or pending litigation.
Harneys liquidation services include:
- advisement on questions of complex insolvency law;
- preparation of a liquidation plan;
- provision of a liquidator for a simple voluntary liquidation;
- advisement on voluntary liquidation versus a strike off;
- preparation of appropriate documentation for company strike off.